With the fast development of financial instruments, changing government regulations, and increasing market volatility, its getting more and more complex for financial institutions to manage their portfolios. Therefore, its crucial for investment organizations to apply automated and sophisticated portfolio management system to increase profitability and meet the needs of the clients.
Bonanza Investment is a complete portfolio management system with consistent strong support for the front, middle and back office operations. This award-winning software is diversified with sophisticated financial modules across all the major asset classes. The system also provides scalable and flexible structure so that the clients can either use it as stand-alone applications or combine the system according to their needs.
Bonanza Investment supports a wide range of decision tools to strengthen decision making and investment performance. The investors can simulate overall portfolios and check the limits via compliance system. The system can help fund managers, dealers, compliance officers, and back office operators manage the portfolios more efficiently, systematically and smoothly.
What makes Bonanza Investment different?
- 1st full service portfolio management system covering Front, Middle and Back office operations.
- Wide range of asset classes in equity, fixed income, derivatives, futures, SBL, and etc.
- Closely linked with Bonanza family products.
- A user friendly system with high compatibility.
- Embedded with world class best practices.
Multi-Financial Instruments Trading
- Fixed Income Securities
- Repo / Reverse Repo
- Foreign Exchange
- Forwards & Futures
- Structured products
- Factor Sensitivity
- Yield Curve
- Weight / Portion
- Portfolio Return
Buy / Sell Allocation
Interface with other system
Dual Control System and Audit Log
Risk Management & Compliance
- On line limit checking
- Off line Securities & Exchange Commissions Rules
- Fund Manager Limit
- Counterparty Limit
- Securities and Exchange Commission Holding Limit
- Factor Sensitivity (PVO1)
Reports & Enquiry
- Cash Management & Cash Flow Projection
- Deal Slip
- Portfolio Valuation & Portfolio Summary
- Realized & Unrealized Gain/Loss
- Cash Management
- GL Agent
Net position by Asset Class, Market to Market
Accounting Entry conforming with IAS 39
Bonanza Investment, the comprehensive Investment System for portfolio management, increases management efficiency and reduces operational costs.